Saturday, February 15, 2014

BGC#45 SWEET TOOTH CHALLANGE

Oh my dear all,

I missed you all so much. I was away from blogging quite sometimes now.so much things are happening around. My laptop keyboard was not working and then there was problem with the connectivity and so forth.

Creation is such a beautiful thing on this earth. I feel it releaves all stress and makes you a very happy person.

Today i have come up with a card for Beyond Grey Challange. Very interesting. My little boy is so naughty, he does'nt allow me to do anything. After all efforts i did a very simple card as the theme is of my taste, Sweet Tooth.

Colors palette for the challenge and My Creation are here for you.

Please do comment and give me your valuable suggestion.

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: