Thursday, March 6, 2014

Recycled Art -Tutorial for Coin purse

Dear Friends,

I once again welcome you to my blog with recycled art. I love recycled art as it has so much of creativity in it. These days pet bottles are very often used. Today I am going to show you i have used plastic bottles to main coin purse.

Material you need:

1. Soft drinks Plastic Bottles /Since I don't drink softdrinks I used amla juice bottle 2 nos cut the bottom as shown in the picture.
2. Scissor
3. Needle and thread
4. Zip
5. Ofcourse Glue to stick
5. Optional - Paint of your choice / laces / pearls


Start stitching the zip to the bottle taking all around. You may you the matching color thread. This thread is bit thick one and color was not tracable to me, so i had to use white.See how it looks after stitching. My thumb is still paining as i have to give pressure to stitch. :-)


 The above picture show how it looks like after stitching the zip. You maycolor them or leave it as it is. I think leaving as it is looks more beautiful. So better leave as it is.

I have used lace this is optional. I wanted some girlish type to decorated with satin lace.The final touch and the coin purse is ready to use.

Start keeping coins on your desk.



No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: