Sunday, September 14, 2014

Clay Toys

Book Mark with Pencil Holder

Since long time there was no see. I understand there was a big gap in my post but somehow I get engaged with some other works. Work, home and hobby are bid difficult to maintain but anyways life goes on.

Today I love to share with a beautiful idea of Pencil Holder made from Clay. I am still left with few korean clays to play around. Using it as and when I am getting ideas. Right now I do not have the photo of that clay packet but will definitely share with you once I get chance to click.

Korean Clays are a very beautiful product. The quality of this Clay is it is very light weight, No Baking required,can easily take shape and more important it is kids friendly. I somehow love this product.

To know more on this product please email it to kalahaat@gmail.com



 

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: