Friday, September 19, 2014

Fabulous Friday: Getting Fancy

Color Inspiration Photo by Moxie Fab World -Fabulous Friday Getting Fancy.

This is the beautiful challenge by Moxie. The challenge is so colorful..wooowwww I am ready with my images.


My  Inspiration is


So What I did with this card? Well, I have used the following :
Gesso and BrickStensil
 Lindy Metallic Mist
Die Cut Butterfly
Mod Podge Sparkle
Sentiments



I have used Mod podge sparkle on the butterfly but I am not sure if you could see it. Beautiful sentiment LOVE is used to match with the prominent color pink. 

With this I end my post. Hope you like it and would appreciate if you leave comment.

Bye Bye!!

1 comment:

Pod Jewellery said...

Your blog is really very nice informative and thorough. I read the blogs each time they are sent.
jewellery tools

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: