Friday, December 12, 2014

New Avtar of my ring box

Dear All,

This is the first time in my blogging history that I have been posting for 3 consecutive days!!Hurray!!My dream of posting frequently came true. Well I was all my hard work that I sat 5hrs continuously  last Sunday and completed 3 projects in one go.

So this one is something unique. I bought this Ring box or you may name it as jewellery box from Kolkatta. I really wanted to do something like this. This is the best lace and Ribbon that I could get from local market, and if you know anyone who is selling laces please do mail me.

Items Used: -

1. Big plastic stones 2 colors used here.
2. Glitter valvet lace
3. Crochet cotton lace
4. Glue Gun
5 A pair of scissor.

This is very easy to make and also one point to be noted it can be used for school project for children above 14. Very easy to make just you have to use your imagination. As you can see in the picture i wanted to use few of the mix match ribbon but wasn't useful. I am short of ribbon and want to stock more.

Please enjoy the below photos.








Friends thank you for stopping by. Cheers! 
Have a lovely day!!!

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: