Thursday, December 11, 2014

Recycled Match box

Hi! Happy Thursday to all my friends. 

I have made a beautiful piece from match box. Oops! i forgot to take the pix of match box.
Well, it happens. There are so many thing around, I cannot work without messing my things. 

If you see th picture I have used 3 match box, if you want more drawers then you can add on and want only 2 or 1 you can also do with it. This is also a simple and easy to make. 

What all you need: 

1. Match box any numbers (below is 3)
2. Glue adhersive ofcourse
3. Handmade papers
4. Paper stock
5. Quilling for emblishment
6. Beads/Pearl /crystal stickter
7. Cotton thread (You can use satin ribbon as well)
8. Die cut bird and house flowers and emblishments

I have used layers in between the boxes. The mistake i have made is i have not used a thick layer, the result two drawer clashes when open. So warning you have to be careful using a very thick layer  between the match box may be 1/2 inch or bit more. Because of all this I had to keep backside open as pulling out the drawer was difficult, its not that smooth. So It is always good if you keep some space between the boxes.

The lesson learnt.....

I have used cotton red thread to pull the drawer, you can use satin ribbon also. Also, I have covered inside the box with pattern paper. outside its handmade paper yellow one. You can use pattern paper as well.

This one what I have created you can change as per you style.


Picture 1


Picture2


Picture3


Picture4


Picture5



Picture6


Picture7


No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: