Friday, June 12, 2015

Wire Tree with Beaded Fruit

It deadly hot weather over here. Feeling like not doing anything and just sit under the fan. The summer in Gujarat is intolerable with water crises.
 
Hi friends this is alka and I am back with my new project. Golden Tree. This project is very easy to make. Its all to do with the twisting of wire. You can use any colour ofcourse. I chose to use gold, my Fav. Ha Ha.
 
You just need.
1. Moti / Beads
2. Golden Wire / (any colour if it is available in your locality)
3. Golden Leaves / Again any colour.
4. Soft clay / Vessel to put the tree for support.
 
The method is very simple. You have to take the tip end. Pour from the end one bead (here you can follow 2 steps)
 
Step1.
 
From the tip bring to the middle of the wire and start twisting. Pack one bead. Again pour one more bead, bring the same to the middle and twist. In one wire you can use 6beads for 25cm length.
 
Step 2.
 
You start twisting from the end and carry on until the wire exhausted.
 
Mine is little thick. I have 20 branches. If the tree is very thick around 25 such branches or more it can stand without support. So what I mean to say is the thicker the tree, the beautiful is the outcome.
 
I have some step by step photos for your to see.
 
Happy Weekend!!
 
 
 
 








 

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: