Friday, February 5, 2016

The Card Concept # 48 {Sweet Heart}

Hi there!!!

February has arrived and this is the month of colour Red. Love is in the air with lots of happiness. This is the perfect time to use the colour Red, which is also my favourite colour.

I Just wanted to share the card I have made to enter The Card Concept #48.

I will call this as Classic & Elegance. The inspiration is from The Card Concept.
The Card Concept
 
Supplies:
 
1.Spellbinders Cascading Hearts .
2. Couture Creations Scallop Rectangle
3. Few Floral Emblishments made by me (new crush ha)
3. Sentiments -bought from Peek-a Boodesign
 

Please do like, follow, comment, give critic, love.....All are warmly invited.
I have my page on Facebook -Explore-your-talent.

Have Great Weekend!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: