Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Color Throwdown #434

Lovely Morning to all my readers and viewers.
 
Today, I am here to share my beautiful card made to enter the challenge on Color Throwdown #434 . The reason for making this card is I am attracted to the colour combination and moreover I had card stock of same colour. Just a lighter side.
 
 
This is my first card for Color Throwdown #ctd434
 
 
 

Supplies
1. W & M Paper Pack
2. Gina Marie Design - Rose
3. Spellbinder Shapabilities  Phase 1 set- Sentiments
4. Heartfelt Creations - Leaves
5. Card stock - White
6. Card Stock - Green
7. Tacky Glue
8. Red Tape -Tacky
9. Pearl colour green
 
So please visit the site of Color Throwdown for beautiful card posted by beautiful crafter and it will be highly appreciating.
 
Please invite your friends to join my blog for updates and tutorials.
Stay tuned for my next post.
 
GOOD DAY!
GOD BLESS YOU.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: