Saturday, January 13, 2018

Challenge #001 Recycled Craft



Helloo Friends,

Welcome to my blog. Its Saturday and time to reveal my first Challenge post for this blog. Very excited to declare my first blog challenge.

We will be having many more exiting posts and loads of surprises.

You know i am in deep love with jute art. To start with I would love to invite you to create something made out of jute twain or jute burlp.

Share and win exiting goodies.


Rules to Follow:

Share this blog on your timeline on facebook

Like the page : https://www.facebook.com/CornerTableCrafting/

Invite as many friends as possible. (Optional)

Add your link below
If you don't have blog, post your entry to kalahaat@gmail.com
Maximum 2 posts allowed
All national and international friends are invited.


This challenge is my personal effort, the prizes will be from me. No sponsored.

 










No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: