Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Here After - Valentine Special




Dear Friends,

I am very glad to announce that I am now in Design Team with The Creative Crafters. This is my first post as Design Team and createded this card as a DT member inspiration. I thank you Creative Crafter Mary Trainer and Sherry Gibson for giving me the opportunity.

To proceed further, I have used Spellbinder Shapeabilities - Crisscross. I bought this die long back but could get change to use it here. I have used white embossed card stock bought from Crafter's Corner. Flower embellishments from Itsybitsy. The couple, difficult to recollect. I have used here floral valvet  dark brown lace. The pearls are just stunning. To give 3D effect I have used double sided foam dots and uplifted the background.

Since its Valentine Month, I chose to use I love you sentiment. I am just loving it. The couples are flooded with Stickle glitter glue.

Easy project , do check up the blog and I want you all to join the beautiful challenge. Follow the link here:



 
Stay tuned for the beautiful post.
Bye



No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: