Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Spring has Sprung - #89 The Card Concept


Hallo Ladies and Girls,

How are you doing today!

The Card Concept always has such a beautiful inspiration, I love to go for challenge. This time the concept is so vibrant. Its all about Spring.

Here is the inspiration for the challenge. This is the card made for The Card Concept only.





So Here we go:

This is 3 layer card. The front layer is from paper pack. 
I have used Cherish Border from Memory Box
Butterfly from Memory box Vivienne Butterfly.
Wall log from Bob and Betty
Heartfelt Creations Stamp - Berry
Cherry lynn die
Sixxix swril
Few emblishments from my store (Corner Table Carfting)
Used Tacky tape and tacky glue
Form Dot for 3D effect
Few scrap papers
Blings


The very Closeup View for more detailing


Here I have used Heartfelt Creations Stamps -Berry Collections for back ground image - Gate.


Wish me a good luck.
Thank you
Alka
XOXO

No comments:

Linkwithin

You Might Also Like this: